Turn Your Gear Into Cash!
Asset recovery, also known as investment or resource recovery, is the process of maximizing the value of unused or end-of-life assets through effective reuse or divestment. Here at Innovative IT Solutions it is our goal to help you maximize the value of your surplus equipment by paying you top-dollar for your excess gear. If your equipment has value, we will buy it from you. If your equipment is completely at the end of its useful life, and has no secondary market value, we will recycle it for you – ensuring that none of it ends up in a landfill. Let us take all that equipment you are no longer using and turn it into cash – quickly and easily!
We buy a variety of IT and computer equipment including (but not limited to):
- Networking equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, wireless controllers, WAPs, etc.
(Cisco, HP, Dell, Juniper, Barracuda, Brocade, Avaya, Netgear, and more)
- Storage: SANs, Tape Drives, Tape Libraries, etc.
(IBM, HP, Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Equallogic, Brocade, Dell, Hitachi, QLogic, Sun)
- Phone Systems: VOIP and Digital Systems.
(Cisco, Avaya, Shoretel, Mitel, NEC, Toshiba, Panasonic, and more)
- Servers: Rackmount and stand alone. Also, IBM i-Series and p-Series midrange.
(Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, Intel and more)
- Point-of-Sale (POS) equipment: Barcode scanners, Thermal printers, Receipt printers, POS terminals, etc.
(Zebra, Motorola, IBM, NCR, Radiant, Epson, and more)
- Components and parts: Hard drives. SSDs. Memory, processors, motherboards, etc.
(Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Dell, EMC, AMD, Intel, Hitachi, ASUS, and more)
- Laptops, Desktops, and Monitors: Dual-Core processors and above.
(Dell, HP, IBM, Toshiba, Acer, Sony, Lenovo, Panasonic, and more)
- Data Center equipment: We can handle full Data Center pullouts. Let us do all the work and pay you for all your data center equipment.
Our purchasing process is very simple.
First, email us a detailed list of the equipment you wish to sell. Once we receive the list, we will work up an offer for you. After we come to an agreement on the price, we will email a purchase order and have the equipment shipped to our facility (we will pay for the shipping). Once we receive and do a complete audit on the equipment, we will issue payment. That’s all there is to it!
If you have equipment you would like to sell, please email your list to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get to work on an offer for you! If you would prefer, you can call us at (405) 606-2888.
Nothing depreciates faster than technology, so do not delay! Get us your list today and turn that old gear into new cash!